Thursday 11 December 2014

RE-READ CHALLENGE


This year I am participating in The Re-Read Challenge hosted by Belle of the Literati and So Obsessed With as there are some books that I've already got in my head that I want to re-read this year. I'm going to give myself a goal of re-reading AT LEAST one book a month in 2015 (if I re-read more than wooop) as there are so many books that I've read this year or last that I loved at the time and feel that I need to enjoy them all over again. I feel that most of my re-reads will be either in anticipation for a sequel or the book to movie adaptation being released. 


I want to re-read this purely for how much I enjoyed reading it the first time around.

Again with the joy!! I loved this book so much I read it in one sitting with building work going on in my house. I need to relive that enjoyment and love!


DIVERGENT
I re-read Divergent in anticipation for the film to come out so I want to do the same for Insurgent by re-reading the whole series again.

PAPER TOWNS
I want to re-read Paper Towns for a few reasons, 1) I love John Green. 2) I really enjoyed it the first time and 3) THE MOVIE COMES OUT SOON!!!!!!

THE HUNGER GAMES
I need this in my life. I originally read the trilogy before the first film was released and before each film after I kept wanting to re-read the whole series but never got around to it BUT IN 2015 I WILL!

I need to re-read this in anticipation for the sequel coming out at the start of 2015 so I'll probably marathon both at the start of the year!


Are you going to participate in this re-read challenge?

Keep an eye out for monthly updates I'll be doing throughout 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment